The following documents are for All In A Jar students.
All In A Jar Client Agreement Form Private Cooking Class Requirements & Policies
Payment policy for All In A Jar Cooking School:
Payment is to be in full to secure a seat in one of our cooking classes. You will not be confirmed unless full payment has been made. Once you have paid in full, you will automatically be booked for your chosen class. All prices include GST. Please note all purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable to another class, unless otherwise noted. All In A Jar accepts payment by credit card or through Paypal on our website or by mailing a check to 3944 Curran Road Ione, Ca. 95640.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
All In A Jar reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class for any/all reasons concerning All In A Jar. If a class has been canceled due to low attendance, sickness or any other matter regarding All In A Jar, all students will be notified within 48 hours of the class commencement date, and full refunds will be provided with the option to reschedule. In the event a student needs to cancel a booked class, All In A Jar asks for cancellation at least 7 days prior to the date of the class. You also have the option to reschedule to another class which is subject to availability within that class. Cancellation of a class 5 – 3 days prior to the scheduled class will result in a $25.00 fee to reschedule the class. A cancellation of a class within 48 hours of the scheduled class will result in forfeiting the full amount/cost of the class.
General Terms and Conditions when attending All In A Jar:
1. Right to refuse: All In A Jar holds the right to refuse a student to attend a class if the instructor feels they are intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class. 2. Release Of Liability: When participating in an All In A Jar class, dinner, or events where by the student/participant will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Penny Porter, the chef/instructor at All In A Jar and its employees from any/all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting All In A Jar at 3944 Curran Road, Ione, Ca. 95640 or any other location that may host All In A Jar. The student/participant understands these term and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for scheduled class/ dinner/event.
3. Start Time: Classes run by All In A Jar will start on time. We advise students to arrive 10 minutes early to minimize the chance of missing any of the lesson time. If a student is late for a class, it is their responsibility to catch up with the rest of the class and minimize disruption as the instructor will not have the time to interrupt the class and begin again for any late student.
4. Damage/ Loss of personal property: All In A Jar will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of merchandise left in the venue prior to, during or after a class/event/dinner. All In A Jar is not responsible for loss or damage of personal items in any form. If a student does happen to leave an item in
class, the student has 14 days to retrieve the item otherwise All In A Jar will donate it to charity.
5. Damage/Loss of All In A Jar Property: The student or event organizer may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of All In A Jar property during the class/event/dinner. The cost of repairing any damage to walls, doors, or other parts of the property as a result of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person or hiring company involved.
6. Circumstances Beyond the control Of All In A Jar: Should All In A Jar be unable to provide for a class or event due to circumstances beyond the control of All In A Jar, All In A Jar is not responsible for any costs, damage or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
7. Website: This website is owned and operated by All In A Jar Cooking School. The use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions. 8. Alcoholic Beverages: All In A Jar does not provide alcoholic beverages for any class/event/dinner. All In A Jar does allow students/guests to provide their own alcohol under the following conditions; All In A Jar allows beer or wine only for all/any class/ event/dinner, no hard alcohol is allowed at any class/event/dinner, All In A Jar limits each guest/student to two (2) beers per guest/student and one (1) bottle of wine per every three guests/students. All In A Jar reserves the right to refuse or stop attendance and/or participation to any guest/student that does not abide by the aforementioned limits and/or exhibits behaviors that All In A Jar deems dangerous due to intoxication or other factors.
Agreement: I have read and understand the above terms and conditions for All In A Jar classes. I therefore agree to the terms of service.
Client Signature:____________________________ Date: ___________
__________________________________________________________________ All In A Jar
Come have fun with a group of people that enjoy being in the kitchen and learn the art of preserving food. All In A Jar uses less sugar and more spice to jazz things up. From simple jams, apple pie filling, to hot sauce and so much more. Bring a friend, have a baby or bridal shower or create your own party.
Class Size: There is a minimum of 4 confirmed persons and a maximum of 7 persons. A small class is fun and you learn so much more.
Provide: All In A Jar will provide all ingredients for each recipe including but not limited to jars,pots, pans, food, and tools.
Cost for each student: $70.00 The class will be minimum 3 to 4 hours long, you will go home with a recipe and a jar of what you have made. All In A Jar will serve refreshments for each class.
Please read the above agreement before coming to class. You will sign a copy of this document before class begins. Thank you!
♥♥♥Regarding Alcoholic Beverages: All In A Jar does not provide alcoholic beverages for any class/event/dinner. All In A Jar does allow students/guests to provide their own alcohol under the following conditions: All In A Jar allows beer or wine only for all/any class/ event/dinner, no hard alcohol is allowed at any class/event/dinner, All In A Jar limits each guest/student to two (2) beers per guest/student and one (1) bottle of wine per every three guests/students. All In A Jar reserves the right to refuse or stop attendance and/or participation to any guest/student that does not abide by the aforementioned limits and/or exhibits behaviors that All In A Jar deems dangerous due to intoxication or other factors.